Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-16-2021, 07:03 PM   #1
Mark Lee
Mark Lee began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Cleaning-up

I have a sizable collection stored in several libraries. Recently, I have found it helpful to store the libraries on a portable storage device rather than on my main hard drive. Calibre (I am using version 5.21.0 64 bit) can access these libraries by selecting Calibre Library from the main toolbar and then choosing Quick switch from the context menu. The problem is clearing the Quick switch list. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.
Mark Lee
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clear.jpg
Views:	112
Size:	24.4 KB
ID:	187713  
Mark Lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2021, 07:54 PM   #2
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Lee View Post
I have a sizable collection stored in several libraries. Recently, I have found it helpful to store the libraries on a portable storage device rather than on my main hard drive. Calibre (I am using version 5.21.0 64 bit) can access these libraries by selecting Calibre Library from the main toolbar and then choosing Quick switch from the context menu. The problem is clearing the Quick switch list. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks.
Mark Lee
Look at your screenshot see the "Remove Library" option?
All it does is remove a library from your quick switch list.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2021, 02:58 PM   #3
Mark Lee
Mark Lee began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Bernie;
Thank you! I had seen the Remove Library choice before, but I was too afraid to use for fear that it would delete the actual library contents. Now I can clean-up and clutter anew. Again, thank you.
Mark Lee
Mark Lee is offline   Reply With Quote