Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 01-05-2022, 12:26 PM   #826
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Could they be alive?
https://twitter.com/BoyueTechnology/...-2rSbu1KQ&s=19
viceant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2022, 01:13 PM   #827
viceant
Addict
viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.viceant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-t1, Boyue Likebook Plus (T80s), Boyue Likebook Mimas
Now it seems real Boyue has disappeared as a brand.

https://goodereader.com/blog/boyue-e...available-soon

Edit: the link runs now

Last edited by viceant; 01-11-2022 at 11:44 AM.
viceant is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2022, 12:00 AM   #828
Zardangus
Zardangus began at the beginning.

Device: likebook
Hi all,

I have several books on my Mimas. I want to up mu ereader to date.
I want to to a backup and save all my epub annotations, what's the way to do ?

Another problem, when i connect mu ereader to the pc with the usb cable, it doesn't work, i have an error message, how to fixe it ? where can I find the USB driver ?

I have the windows 10 on my PC.

Thanks.
Zardangus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2022, 02:31 PM   #829
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, T80S, T80d, T103D, K78, Inkpalm 5 Mini, HiSense Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zardangus View Post
Hi all,

I have several books on my Mimas. I want to up mu ereader to date.
I want to to a backup and save all my epub annotations, what's the way to do ?

Another problem, when i connect mu ereader to the pc with the usb cable, it doesn't work, i have an error message, how to fixe it ? where can I find the USB driver ?

I have the windows 10 on my PC.

Thanks.
You would need to show us a screen shot of the error you get, have you tired another cable? it should use MTP to connect to the pc which is built-in.
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote