Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 03-26-2010, 05:50 PM   #1
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 and 2 Kindle 3's - and now a K4 + HTC Desire HD
Anyone got a spare pair of Legs ???

Yeah I know, it's self pity, but all day my legs have been killing me , so come on ..... Who has a spare pair

Knobbly Knee's and Fat Legs are ok ...... Just No Pain .... Please

Kevin2960 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:51 PM   #2
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS 420
Mine are numb at the moment but feel free to use them for a while. I plan on sitting on my butt a bit.
happy_terd is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 07:51 PM   #3
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin
Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kevin2960 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by happy_terd View Post
Mine are numb at the moment but feel free to use them for a while. I plan on sitting on my butt a bit.

Well Terd if your anything like me theres PLENTY of Butt to Sit on, thnx for the loan

Sorry about the Shameless Self Pity
Old 03-26-2010, 07:56 PM   #4
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
You can borrow mine after I go for a ride on my treadlie. I will be back in a couple of hours. They will be a little tired, but the pain should be OK (loaded up on aspirin and ibprofen).
Be very careful with the knees.

SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:09 PM   #5
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
You can borrow mine after I go for a ride on my treadlie. I will be back in a couple of hours. They will be a little tired, but the pain should be OK (loaded up on aspirin and ibprofen).
Be very careful with the knees.

Thnx and looking at your Avatar your Knees look great, at last I could wear short skirts on the weekend ..... I'm known as Mis Boop at ythe Weekends

Advert
Old 03-26-2010, 08:27 PM   #6
kindlekitten
Professional Adventuress
kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kindlekitten ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Olympic Peninsula on the OTHER Washington! (the big green clean one on the west coast!)
Device: Kindle, the original! Times Two! and gifting an International Kindle
I just had my right knee replaced. you can have the old one for free. just one too many skiing accidents
kindlekitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 08:54 PM   #7
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
The ChickenBorg can supply you with new implants - just visit yvanleterrible and ask to see his new leg!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 09:14 PM   #8
happy_terd
Banned
happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.happy_terd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

heh...I must have missed a thread somewhere. This past week or so when someone mentioned implants I thought they were referring to breasts.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:15 PM   #9
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
heh...I must have missed a thread somewhere. This past week or so when someone mentioned implants I thought they were referring to boobs.
No - we replaced yvan's broken leg with a ChickenBorg implant! I don't know where he got his boobs.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:16 PM   #10
happy_terd
Banned

Notice how I changed boobs to breasts to be more political correct.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:17 PM   #11
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Notice how I changed boobs to breasts to be more political correct.
You & recluse are the last 2 in this forum I expect to be PC!.
Old 03-26-2010, 09:18 PM   #12
happy_terd
Banned

I am always PC. If you notice my references are never racist or dirty and usually kitten friendly.

Not certain if being gross sometimes counts against me though.
Old 03-27-2010, 02:51 AM   #13
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I've got some dancer's legs you can borrow, or a pair of triathlete's. If you want anything else specifically, I'll have to go check the basement walk-in freezer.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2010, 04:17 AM   #14
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Quote:
heh...I must have missed a thread somewhere. This past week or so when someone mentioned implants I thought they were referring to breasts.

BOOBS / BREASTS WOW, I didn't realise we had a service offering Implants ....... As Miss Boop I've been wanting some for YEARS, Size 46 DDD and that's the NIPPLES

For telling me about the Implants
Old 03-27-2010, 04:23 AM   #15
Kevin2960
YODA's Uglier Twin

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
I've got some dancer's legs you can borrow, or a pair of triathlete's. If you want anything else specifically, I'll have to go check the basement walk-in freezer.

Cheers,
Marc

LOVE the Avatar, A Dancing Triathlete in Clown Make-Up ...... Certainly an interesting Concept

Thnx for the offer, Truly, But if Fresh out of the Freezer, I think
They may set off my ARTHRITIS so But No Thnx,