Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 07-08-2012, 05:07 PM   #1
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Attention Romance Writters!

This is SOOO not me,but I figured I would share it since I know some of you are romance writters :

http://contests.salempublishing.com/FamilyFiction/

It appears to be a contest put on by Thomas Nelson Publishers to create the best short romance fiction and the grand prize is a trip to some romance conference where you can talk with big name authors. I do not know this world at all, so I can only assume its a good prize.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote