Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Related Tools

Notices

Old 08-18-2016, 08:09 AM   #1
aurigod
Enthusiast
aurigod began at the beginning.

Device: JuliusvonJD
[calibre-server] database refresh delay

I use a headless calibre-server (V2.55) on raspberry (Ubuntu-mate 16).
What is the refreshing delay after changing metada.db from my PC. (I use Calibre V2.60).
It doesn't seem working properly.
Sometimes changes are immediatly done and sometimes not.
aurigod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 11:06 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
There is no delay. The last modified timestamp of metadata.db is checked for *every* request.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote