Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-30-2020, 04:24 AM   #37876
timebug
Ancient Sage
timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.timebug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Reader
As usual, strong black instant coffee! I don't so much drink it as inhale it!
timebug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 09:08 PM   #37877
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Talisker Storm tonight
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2020, 11:17 PM   #37878
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Bruichladdich Port Charlotte 10 Yr.

Charlie.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 07:21 PM   #37879
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Icy Perrier - after my walk - still 98 F at 7pm
Old 07-03-2020, 08:54 PM   #37880
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
Finally sitting down to my first tea of the day.

I finished the Ti Kuan Yin and opened some Temple of Heaven gunpowder green tea. I may have mentioned before that I'm not really a fan of green tea, but this is much more like an Oolong -- to my uneducated palate, at least.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-04-2020, 12:11 AM   #37881
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Icy Perrier - after my walk - still 98 F at 7pm
Where's your Ardbeg Slushie?

Talisker 10 Yr. here. And while I don't want 37C weather, I would certainly like at least 20C and some sun! This has been the coldest, wettest "summer" I can remember in my 16 summers here.
Old 07-04-2020, 07:32 PM   #37882
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Where's your Ardbeg Slushie?

Talisker 10 Yr. here. And while I don't want 37C weather, I would certainly like at least 20C and some sun! This has been the coldest, wettest "summer" I can remember in my 16 summers here.
You know what? This year has been so "different" that I completely forget about my Ardbeg Slushies.

Hmmm ... gotta find the special glass ...
Old 07-07-2020, 12:59 PM   #37883
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Sea Quench Ale from Dogfish Head. Going rather nicely with my avocado/tuna sandwich.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2020, 08:32 PM   #37884
cromag
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

The last of my first tea of the day.
Old 07-10-2020, 08:57 PM   #37885
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Port Charlotte
Old 07-11-2020, 12:19 AM   #37886
CRussel
(he/him/his)

Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Port Charlotte
No, no. Friday night is Talisker night! I'm having the 10 Yr tonight.

Charlie.
Old 07-11-2020, 09:47 AM   #37887
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Alchemy espresso roast from Deeper Roots.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2020, 10:36 AM   #37888
poohbear_nc
Now what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
No, no. Friday night is Talisker night! I'm having the 10 Yr tonight.

Charlie.
I forgot! And I have a new bottle of Talisker Storm!
Old 07-12-2020, 12:36 AM   #37889
CRussel
(he/him/his)

And besides, I'm waiting on my new bottle of Bruichladdich Port Charlotte 10 Yr. But at least it's finally available again in BC.
Old 07-13-2020, 10:06 PM   #37890
cromag

Last tea of the day.

Tags
languages, tea enthusiasts, what is in your cup?