Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 11-13-2021, 08:27 PM   #1171
cbeaver
cbeaver began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo and GloHD
Should have added........

What helped pinpoint the issue was that I also finally remembered that I had moved from eSet to Kaspersky last week.......
cbeaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 12:25 PM   #1172
Tuyau2poil
Tuyau2poil began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N437
Hello Davidfor, another request for SD Image... my kobo is N437 : thanks in advance.
Tuyau2poil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2021, 11:12 PM   #1173
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 02:17 AM   #1174
Tuyau2poil
Tuyau2poil began at the beginning.

Device: kobo N437
Thanks.
Tuyau2poil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 09:34 AM   #1175
Med Amine
Med Amine began at the beginning.

Device: kobo
Brick my Glo HD How can i get the SD card image?

Brick my Glo HD How can i get the SD card image?
and thank u in advance
Med Amine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2021, 07:05 PM   #1176
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

@Med Amine: You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. You can try posting in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819 to ask it to be enabled, or contact a moderator.
Old 11-25-2021, 03:49 AM   #1177
Med Amine

@davidfor : Hello sir, now the private is open, please can you send me a image for kobo glo hd, and thank you.
Old 11-25-2021, 03:51 AM   #1178
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-25-2021, 04:33 AM   #1179
Med Amine

thank you sir
Old 11-26-2021, 02:26 AM   #1180
BENETNATH
BENETNATH began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo HD
Hello
My kobo n437 - motherboard 37nb-e60q90+4a2 had a crash yesterday.
I'm back on the configuration page.
I can enter the wifi but when it tries to look for updates, it mentions an error and goes back to the initial page.
Can I get a copy of the SD image to make a new SD. I think there is an issue with the actual one.
Thanks

Last edited by BENETNATH; 11-26-2021 at 02:29 AM.
BENETNATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 02:32 AM   #1181
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 11-26-2021, 04:06 AM   #1182
BENETNATH
BENETNATH began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks, sadly it doesn't boot
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...postcount=1350
BENETNATH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2021, 09:10 AM   #1183
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BENETNATH View Post
Did you use a new card? A failing SD card is a common cause for problems like you describe. Using a new card is likely to fix it. And you can use a larger card and resize the books partition to use the full space.
Old 11-27-2021, 07:33 AM   #1184
Arien
Arien began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Touch
Hi, could anyone send me the image for kobo glo hd?
Arien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2021, 08:28 AM   #1185
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.