Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-01-2009, 08:03 PM   #1
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Unhappy Help, I can't convert an RTF document.

After copying and pasting something from the web into Word and saving as rtf, I wanted to format this in Calibre as I was having problems doing this with Word. No matter what I did, the lineation remained the same - it refused to reflow.

I imported the piece into Calibre, converted into lrf as normal, tried to take a peek at the result using the magnifying-glass thingy, and this message popped up:

'PageTree' object has no attribute '_contents'
Detailed traceback:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Program Files\calibre\library.zip\calibre\gui2\lrf_rendere r\main.py", line 183, in parsed
File "calibre\gui2\lrf_renderer\document.pyo", line 472, in render
File "calibre\ebooks\lrf\objects.pyo", line 186, in __iter__
AttributeError: 'PageTree' object has no attribute '_contents'

I have no idea what this means. Can anyone help? Please keep it simple.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Probably a bug in the viewer. You should still be able to read the book on your reader
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-03-2009, 04:20 PM   #3
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
Thanks. Will try that. I'll let you know if it's okay.
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote