Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-11-2011, 03:04 PM   #1
sherrie.t
sherrie.t began at the beginning.

Device: Craig cmp738a
I have the Craig CMP738a

I need help finding applications that will work on this device. The O.S. is Android, but it will not allow me download, or install ebooks market apps. What is the best app for ebooks? Also, where can I get apps?
sherrie.t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2011, 03:52 PM   #2
MmavisO
Seeker
MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MmavisO ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Asus TF, PB 360, Jetbook Lite
Amazon has a marketplace here: http://www.amazon.com/mobile-apps/b?...ode=2350149011 The download link is on the right.

The Google Marketplace is here:https://market.android.com/?hl=en It is what most people mean when they refer to the marketplace.

Both have lots of apps, many free. Amazon has a free app every day that normally costs.

As for which app is best for ebooks, this is a matter of taste. A lot of people like Moonreader, and lots of others like Coolreader. There are several others, and both of these sites should have them.
MmavisO is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert