Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-11-2008, 11:01 PM   #1036
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Napoleon Dynamite thinks that Zelda is flippin' sweet.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	napoleon-dynamite.JPG
Views:	311
Size:	179.8 KB
ID:	15124  

Last edited by Madam Broshkina; 08-12-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:38 AM   #1037
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWood View Post
I wonder if there is some significance to this being page #69 of ZeZe's Avatar thread?
69 is nothing more than an obvious representation of ying-yang ....

GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 04:38 AM   #1038
GeoffC
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

besides, we're now on page 70 .... we must have evolved beyond silliness ...
Old 08-12-2008, 04:46 AM   #1039
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffC View Post
besides, we're now on page 70 .... we must have evolved beyond silliness ...
Not bloody likely.

Cheers,
Marc (born in '70)
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 AM   #1040
GeoffC

Quote:
Originally Posted by montsnmags View Post
Not bloody likely.
ok, into the depths of silliness we descend even further, especially as some of the mods are away....

Quote:
Cheers,
Marc (born in '70)
pull the other one old man ....
Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 AM   #1041
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
ok, into the depths of silliness we descend even further, especially as some of the mods are away....
Oh, yeah, forgot about that. Let's talk about Patricia and Queen Zee behind their backs. When they come back we'll claim we were drunk, but no drunker than they were (they can't deny it; it's in France, where the rivers run with wine, for Adrian's sake!).

Quote:
pull the other one old man ....
Hah! No, it's definitely true, I was born in 1970 - I just feel old.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 08-12-2008, 07:03 AM   #1042
GeoffC

Oh - so sorry, I thought with you retired an all.....

What can we say about those two ladies, behind their backs - other than they, like all the ladies on MR - are gorgeous.....

mines a double Edradour and I'll have a Guinness chaser....
Old 08-12-2008, 07:41 AM   #1043
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Oh - so sorry, I thought with you retired an all.....
A product of work (type and quantity), good fortune and bad fortune.

Quote:
What can we say about those two ladies, behind their backs - other than they, like all the ladies on MR - are gorgeous.....
Well, Queen Zee is a poopy-head.

Patricia...well, Patricia...(damn, think, Marc, think!)...Patricia...is...probably...not as completely lovely all the time...as she appears?

Damn. I'm no good at false affrontery. My black heart refuses to get involved.

Quote:
mines a double Edradour and I'll have a Guinness chaser....
Zany Carter. Surprised?

Cheers,
Marc
Old 08-12-2008, 08:04 AM   #1044
GeoffC

Quote:
A product of work (type and quantity), good fortune and bad fortune.

Well, Queen Zee is a poopy-head.

Patricia...well, Patricia...(damn, think, Marc, think!)...Patricia...is...probably...not as completely lovely all the time...as she appears?

Damn. I'm no good at false affrontery. My black heart refuses to get involved.

Zany Carter. Surprised?

Cheers,
Marc
and there was me thinking i was young to be retired...

damned by faint praise - :scrapestongueoffbackofcheek:

i always thought you full of affront...must be your colourful av spinning a good yarn....
Old 08-12-2008, 08:10 AM   #1045
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
i always thought you full of affront...must be your colourful av spinning a good yarn....
Shhh! She's back. Look busy, or at least innocent.

Cheers,
Marc ([just whistling a tune, dawdling along, tasting the roses...completely innocent])
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 AM   #1046
GeoffC

Quote:
Shhh! She's back. Look busy, or at least innocent.

Cheers,
Marc ([just whistling a tune, dawdling along, tasting the roses...completely innocent])
shhh!,
can't be back,
they're in cognito surely
whispering in the back
about us....

lovely weather we're having today....
:whistles:
Old 08-12-2008, 08:19 AM   #1047
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
It was raining that day on Mongo...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2008, 08:21 AM   #1048
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
shhh!,
can't be back,
they're in cognito surely
whispering in the back
about us....
Bastards. We'd never do that to Poopy Head and Lady Penelope (I'm not sure if that last constitutes an insult, especially when that's what we call the fine British lady in our car's satnav, but my black heart's still refusing to get involved).

Quote:
lovely weather we're having today....
:whistles:
Oh, hi, Geoff! How pleasant to see you. Almost as pleasant as that lovely lass, Queen Zee, and that nice piece of arts, Patricia.

Cheers,
Marc
Old 08-12-2008, 08:23 AM   #1049
GeoffC

Quote:
Bastards. We'd never do that to Poopy Head and Lady Penelope (I'm not sure if that last constitutes an insult, especially when that's what we call the fine British lady in our car's satnav, but my black heart's still refusing to get involved).

Oh, hi, Geoff! How pleasant to see you. Almost as pleasant as that lovely lass, Queen Zee, and that nice piece of arts, Patricia.

Cheers,
Marc
ah, marc, my dear chap - how's things... fair to middling i hope.... can't wait for the weather to change....

:slipsbehindtheparapetincasethey'rewatching:
Old 08-12-2008, 10:22 AM   #1050
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
ah, marc, my dear chap - how's things... fair to middling i hope.... can't wait for the weather to change....

:slipsbehindtheparapetincasethey'rewatching:
Here things are fair to middling with a touch of in-between.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!, fun with avatars, thwack!, unutterable silliness, zelda