Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 09-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #1
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Best Default LRF Conversion Settings?

Hi,

I'm trying to figure out the best settings for my default LRF conversions in Calibre.

so far I've set the Top Margin to 0px (the 10px left too wide of a margin at the top)
and the Left and Right Margins I've set to 1px
Bottom Margin I set to 0px

However, I'm still iffy about the font size. Right now I have it at 12 but if I make it 13 or higher, the spacing between words gets bigger. I'd appreciate any advice on how to prevent that.

They have a word spacing which has a default of 2.0 and I made the lower but it didn't seem to do anything.

Mainly, I'm just trying to get an idea of what settings other people are using in Calibre to convert html files to LRF.

Amalthia
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote