Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 04-24-2016, 01:21 AM   #1
knobelman
knobelman began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Basic 2
Unhappy PocketBook Basic 2 won't charge

Hey Guys,
Iv'e been trying to find a solution for my issue, but it seems the internet has none for me.
I have a PocketBook Basic 2 that won't charge nor show an indication of charging. Iv'e tried to change the charging cable, the adapter, iv'e tried to charge using a laptop and a desktop- but iv'e got nothing else up my sleeves.
What else can i do???

BTW,
When I tried to connect it into the computer at work- the computer identifies it as a non-recognized hardware- but still, no charge.

Last edited by knobelman; 04-24-2016 at 01:33 AM.
knobelman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2016, 08:43 AM   #2
joepie
Zealot
joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.joepie got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Inkpad 3 -> Onyx Boox Nova 3
Hi Knobelman,

I have revived several devices by leaving them on the wall charger for a couple of days. Up to a week. Somehow all of them came alive again. Maybe this will work.

Cheers,

Joepie
joepie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-06-2017, 04:09 PM   #3
Manodragon
Manodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and graceManodragon herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: PocketBook Touch Lux 3
my take: the pocketbook should reset if you push the on/off button for 10 seconds. Try this while plugged in.

info from another forum: There is a reset button under the battery cover at the back of the PocketBook 360.

You can open the battery cover the following way.
- snap the lid onto the screen
- put the PB360 on the table screen down in such a way that you see the PocketBook letters upside down
- put your index fingers along the edge of the device that is further from you.
- put thumbs at the cover, gently push down and forward until the cover slides off

If the battery gets deeply discharged, the device will not react to the connection of the charger and you will not be able to switch it on. Do not despair.
Connect the device to charger and press reset button. The device will boot and will start charging.
Manodragon is offline   Reply With Quote