Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-03-2015, 03:16 PM   #1
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Free (nook/Kindle/iTunes/DRM-free) Free to Be Me [Xtian YA Self-Confidence Advice]

Free to Be Me: Becoming the Young Woman God Created You to Be by Stasi Eldredge is her inspirational self-improvement and confidence-instilling guide for teens, free courtesy of Christian publisher David C. Cook.

We've previously received a workbook for a similar advice series at the adult level by the author, which may or may not mesh well with this one, but could possibly be used as a supplementary resource, if you're interested: Becoming Myself Study Guide

Currently free, probably just for the next couple of days @ B&N (may also drop in the UK), Amazon (available to Canadians & in the UK), iTunes & Google Play (both available to Canadians), ChristianBook (DRM-free ePub available to select countries), and may also be free via other venues listed on the publisher's web catalogue page.

Description
Who am I, really? How do I figure out what to do with my life? Does anybody really care about me? Why can't I be as pretty as her?

Stasi Eldredge understands the doubts, struggles, and fears you are facing. She has been there! Now Stasi invites you to walk with her as she helps you understand the lies this world tries to sell you, and believe that God sees you as beautiful and worthy—right now. With honesty and grace, Stasi will help you see the hand of God in your story and trust Him with your every hope and dream.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
expired freebie