Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 07:35 AM   #1201
StudioHaen
StudioHaen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N437
Hi,

Could you please send me the link to an SD card image for Kobo Glo N437?
Great to read that you've been sending these to desperate readers for years now!
Old 05-10-2019, 08:19 AM   #1202
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.

But, there is no "Kobo Glo N437". There is the "Kobo Glo", which is model N613, or the "Kobo Glo HD" which is model N437. I'm sure you mean the latter, but as you posted in the Glo thread rather than the Glo HD thread, maybe I'm wrong.
Advert
Old 05-10-2019, 11:07 AM   #1203
StudioHaen
StudioHaen began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo N437
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.

But, there is no "Kobo Glo N437". There is the "Kobo Glo", which is model N613, or the "Kobo Glo HD" which is model N437. I'm sure you mean the latter, but as you posted in the Glo thread rather than the Glo HD thread, maybe I'm wrong.
Yes, I do mean the latter. Thanks for clearing that up! I found the thread through a Google search, never realized I ended up in a non-HD thread
Old 05-16-2019, 04:51 AM   #1204
nespy
nespy began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo
Hi to all, I'm new here...

My Kobo Glo (N613) bricked during updating... so, could anyone send me the SD card image for fixing it?
Thank you in advance!!!!
Old 05-16-2019, 06:33 AM   #1205
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Advert
Old 05-17-2019, 05:18 AM   #1206
dottonio
dottonio began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo n613
cqan someone sand me the file image for kobo glo n613? tancks all
Old 05-17-2019, 06:49 AM   #1207
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-17-2019, 05:04 PM   #1208
Jamesgsf
Jamesgsf began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo glo and glo HD
Hello

I need kobo glo HD .img bacup file please your send me?

thank you very much
Old 05-17-2019, 07:02 PM   #1209
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-19-2019, 08:49 AM   #1210
Antic
Antic began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hi,

Anyone can provide me a backup image for the Kobo Glo N613?

Thanks in advance
Old 05-19-2019, 08:52 AM   #1211
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 05-20-2019, 01:14 PM   #1212
1992Sergey
1992Sergey began at the beginning.

Device: COBO Glo (N613)
My Kobo Glo (N613) bricked during updating... so, could anyone send me the SD card image for fixing it?
Thank you in advance!
Old 05-20-2019, 09:55 PM   #1213
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1992Sergey View Post
Thank you in advance!
You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. A recent person who had this issue solved it in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819.
Old 05-21-2019, 05:05 AM   #1214
1992Sergey
1992Sergey began at the beginning.

Device: COBO Glo (N613)
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
You need to enable Private Messaging. This is in the "Edit Options" of the control panel. If this isn't there, it has to be added somehow. A recent person who had this issue solved it in https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=319819.
I enable private messages. Thanks

Last edited by issybird; 05-21-2019 at 07:49 AM. Reason: Deleted email.
Old 05-21-2019, 08:22 AM   #1215
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread