Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Old 03-14-2016, 12:09 AM   #1
Patchicat
Enthusiast
Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patchicat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Tablet; Nook HD+; Nook Samsung Tab 3
Nook Study on Windows 10 Pro

If this is the wrong place, please move it. I was not sure where to post this.

I have an original Surface Pro which I upgraded last November, I think, to Windows 10 Pro. I did this to work out any software compatibility issues before upgrading my laptop and desktop, both of which are running Windows 8.1 Pro.

After I upgraded the Surface to Windows 10, I downloaded and installed Nook Study. The installation appears to have been flawless. However, I cannot open the program. I get to the sign in screen, input my email address and password, and click on the "sign in" button. After a couple of minutes, I get a message: "Internal Error: Failed to retrieve adobe account".

I've done an internet search but I am unable to find any information regarding this error message.

I downloaded and installed ADE 2, but that didn't solve anything. It opened without any problem. I've tried running the program as an administrator. I got the same result. I've tried running it in compatibility mode for Windows 8. I cannot log in that way, either.

I did successfully download and install the Nook for PC program which works, but I prefer the Nook Study program interface and the way it handles my library. There are more options.

Any suggestions of what I can do? Or will I just have to live with the Nook for PC app?

Thanks.
Patchicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2016, 10:33 AM   #2
MGlitch
Wizard
MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MGlitch ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Kobo Sage, Kobo Libra 2
Live with the Nook for PC app
MGlitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert