Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 08-30-2020, 02:24 PM   #1
unicornzvi
unicornzvi began at the beginning.

Device: Linux laptop
Plugins disappeared(Calibre 4.23)

I have several plugins installed, and they show as installed and not disabled in the list of Plugins, but the buttons to actually run them, which were in the second row of Icons next to Preferences have disappeared.
unicornzvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2020, 02:30 PM   #2
unicornzvi

Forgot to mention, the Plugins are: EPubMerge, Count Pages, FanficFare, Find Duplicates(not actually sure why I have it but it seems I do). Also Smashwords and Webscriptions but they don't have their own buttons and seem to be working.
Advert
Old 08-30-2020, 02:38 PM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Is there a >>> at the far right of the top Icon (toolbar)? You toolbar has grown longer.
Preferences: Toolbars and Menu's: allows you to arrange things and specify which toolbar it appears on.
I moved Preferences and Help to The Menubar (no icon, only words).
My Main Toolbar is for Library wide tools. I use the Second (bottom) toolbar for Book related tasks..
Remember there are additional toolbar settings for when a device is connected (great for fine tuning: Remove items you would NOT use and ADD those that make dealing with a connected device better.
YMMV
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2020, 01:40 AM   #4
unicornzvi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Is there a >>> at the far right of the top Icon (toolbar)? You toolbar has grown longer.
That's what I meant by the second row, the plugin icons were in the extended toolbar.
Quote:
Preferences: Toolbars and Menu's: allows you to arrange things and specify which toolbar it appears on.
I knew that, why didn't I check there? Thanks

Tags
bug, plugin