Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 01-23-2021, 12:46 AM   #1
readingismyfave
readingismyfave began at the beginning.

Device: kobo libra h2o
Question Export reading statistics as HTML?

I was able to find my reading statistics in .lua text files, and they're somewhat readable, but it'd be awesome to be able to export as HTML like you can with highlights and annotations.

Does anyone know how to export the stats as HTML? Or, at the very least, how to convert .lua text to HTML? My googling came up empty.
readingismyfave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 02:21 AM   #2
Frenzie
Wizard
Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Frenzie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
I thought the reading statistics were saved in SQLite. What did you find in (which) Lua files exactly?
Frenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 08:02 AM   #3
pazos
cosiñeiro
pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pazos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BQ Cervantes 4
https://github.com/koreader/koreader...ment-666569750
pazos is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
export, html, koreader, statistics