Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > KOReader

Notices

Old 08-25-2020, 09:26 PM   #1
Alex_Go
Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Pocketbook Color, Sony PRS-T2
KOReader with color?

Hello,

I installed KOReader on my Pocketbook Color (633) and although there is an menu item suggesting the use of a color screen ([cog] [Screen] [Color rendering]), everything is in shades of grey.

Anyone else either have the same issue or have succeeded in displaying color on their Pocketbook Color in KOReader.

(disclaimer, i'm very new to KOReader. Also, if someone could enlighten me as to how or if I can display the books without having to go in and out of all the author folders?)

Thanks
Alex_Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 04:04 AM   #2
Galunid
Zealot
Galunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and graceGalunid herds cats with both ease and grace

Device: KPW3, Kobo Clara HD, Onyx Boox Nova 2
For your first question it's not supported yet, discussion here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6479
Color is supported mostly for PC version/Android version.

As for your second question I assume you're using calibre to copy books. In that case you can setup custom template when sending to device (Preferences -> Sending books to devices -> remove "{author_sort}/"). This will put books in your top directory
Galunid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 09:45 AM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
You can setup any file structure you want. I have ~8000 ebooks, in 50 some categories.

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2020, 10:09 AM   #4
Alex_Go
Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Alex_Go can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Pocketbook Color, Sony PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Galunid View Post
For your first question it's not supported yet, discussion here: https://github.com/koreader/koreader/issues/6479
Color is supported mostly for PC version/Android version.
Thanks for your answer, indeed, i stumbled upon that yesterday evening while reading more about it... Seems like it's gonna be a while too!
Alex_Go is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
633, color, koreader, pocketbook