Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-22-2022, 02:20 PM   #1
Cbcbc
Cbcbc began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo nia
kobo nia image or clara hd image

does anyone have either clara hd or nia image and if you have it can you pm me or just post it here
Cbcbc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 02:37 PM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Please; follow the rules. DO NOT multi post. It will not get you a response any quicker

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-22-2022, 10:01 PM   #3
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Add to that, you need the image for you device. No matter how similar they seem to be, there are differences and the image for the Clara HD will not work on the Nia. And there is thread where image requests for the Nia have been posted. Someone did supply one in the past, but, I don't have it.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2022, 10:27 PM   #4
Cbcbc

i own both so im looking for both
Old 07-22-2022, 10:45 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbcbc View Post
i own both so im looking for both
You have had both fail at exactly the same time? That's pretty bad luck. But, I am curious about why you only list the Nia in your devices. And honestly, I am curious why anyone would buy the Nia when the Clara HD is available.
Advert
Old 07-22-2022, 10:52 PM   #6
Cbcbc

i bricked my clara first and then my nia now i just want to repair them i saw your post with clara image can you please pm me the clara image
Old 07-22-2022, 11:56 PM   #7
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cbcbc View Post
i bricked my clara first and then my nia now i just want to repair them i saw your post with clara image can you please pm me the clara image
Really? Then why haven't you said so in one of your many posts? Your original posts are a very vague description of messing up the Nia. Then suddenly you ask for the Clara HD or Nia image. That really sounded like you didn't like the lack of response after only two or three hours and thought that as they are similar devices, either would work with the Nia.

And just to be clear, with your posting, you basically shot yourself in the foot. If you had left it at the first post (though the second post has better details, why didn't you add that to the first thread), when I got up this morning (a bit late as it is Saturday), I would have seen your post and asked some questions to try and work out what was happening, what you had done to get into that state, what you had done to try and recover. Plus suggestions about doing a factory reset. But, as you had moved on to spamming the forum with your posts, plus the PM direct to me, making what appeared to be a pointless request, I couldn't be bothered doing that and left it for someone who has an image for the Nia to offer it.

Oh, and I have sent PM with the link as you say you are also trying to fix a Clara HD.