Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 03-02-2020, 07:51 AM   #1
rafail
Enthusiast
rafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolate

Device: Onyx Note
screen protector with higher roughness for Boox Note

Hi everyone!

For almost a year I used a very good matte screen protector (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Anti-...EAAOSwvcVa6-qs ) but lately - probably due to the fat deposited or the wear - it has become more slippery, losing the adherence.
Does anyone have the experience of a screen protector with a higher degree of roughness for the flexible screen of the classic Boox Note?
Currently I use the original Onyx stylus with reMarkable tips that until now gave a pretty good grip.
I know the question has been asked but something may have appeared in the meantime ...
Thanks.
rafail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 01:30 AM   #2
Gameboy213
Connoisseur
Gameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheeseGameboy213 can extract oil from cheese

Device: Onyx Boox Note 2 , Kindle Oasis 2018
I would like to know as well. I tried one from eBay and it was terrible.
Gameboy213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2020, 04:54 AM   #3
ottischwenk
Guru
ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.ottischwenk is less competitive than you.

Device: B Ares/Alita, OB Nova2/Poke2/Poke Pro, Tol Epos2/Shine3/Shine2/Page2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gameboy213 View Post
I would like to know as well. I tried one from eBay and it was terrible.
Why do you use such?
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 07:22 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Readers do not need a screen protector. They are just a waste of money for use on a Reader.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 10:05 AM   #5
Question Mark
Wizard
Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Question Mark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo aura, KA1, Onyx Max
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Readers do not need a screen protector. They are just a waste of money for use on a Reader.
Did you even read the reason why rafail is looking for such a screen protector?

Hint: it isn't for protecting the screen.
Question Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2020, 11:15 AM   #6
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by rafail View Post
Hi everyone!

For almost a year I used a very good matte screen protector (https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Anti-...EAAOSwvcVa6-qs ) but lately - probably due to the fat deposited or the wear - it has become more slippery, losing the adherence.
Does anyone have the experience of a screen protector with a higher degree of roughness for the flexible screen of the classic Boox Note?
Currently I use the original Onyx stylus with reMarkable tips that until now gave a pretty good grip.
I know the question has been asked but something may have appeared in the meantime ...
Thanks.
Could this be what you are looking for?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Anti-...EAAOSwvcVa6-qs
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2020, 03:20 PM   #7
rafail
Enthusiast
rafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolaterafail is generous with chocolate

Device: Onyx Note
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Could this be what you are looking for?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Front-Anti-...EAAOSwvcVa6-qs
I used this one almost a year but now it has become a little slippery for the stylus. For reading it is perfect, but for writing it is a bit deficient, especially after I had the experience of writing on the screen of a reMarkable ...
With a simple improvement of the screen protector I think Onyx could have gained huge in the direction of note taking...
But it seems that for handwriting we have to wait for reMarkable2...
rafail is offline   Reply With Quote