Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 01-08-2021, 12:14 AM   #1
kleinjar
Connoisseur
kleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refresheskleinjar can read faster than his screen refreshes

Device: none
How to show popup menu automatically upon selecting text?

I highlight a lot, and with most apps, I'm used to getting the popup menu immediately after selecting text.

However, highlighting is slightly annoying in Marvin. You have to:
  1. select text
  2. tap on the selected text to make the menu appear
  3. tap on the "highlight" button

I'd like to get rid of step #2. I hope this will be implemented.

--------------------------------
On a related note, I wish text-selection would snap to word boundaries. It seems to snap to word boundaries while selecting, but when you lift your finger, the end of the selection snaps back to where your finger was, which often means the selection ends in the middle of a word.
kleinjar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 07:05 PM   #2
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Unfortunately, Kris hasn't released an update in a while. I don't expect you will be able to get rid of Step 2.
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert