Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2023, 02:10 PM   #1336
beans76
beans76 began at the beginning.

Device: kobo clara hd
Could I also get the link to the Clara image?
Thanks!
Old 02-01-2023, 09:09 PM   #1337
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 02-03-2023, 12:38 PM   #1338
cuff21
cuff21 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo
SD Image Needed

Hello, could I please get the link to the Clara HD SD Card Image as well?
Old 02-03-2023, 02:48 PM   #1339
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 02-03-2023, 06:45 PM   #1340
lordiheb
lordiheb began at the beginning.

Device: kobe
hi, may I have the image too? thank you so much
Old 02-04-2023, 05:25 AM   #1341
elenq
elenq began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO clara HD
Card image needed

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
PM sent
Hello friendly ereaders,
My Kobo Clara has completely frozen and I am guessing from the different posts I have read that it is because of the SD card.
I tried creating an image myself but my compter showed an error message - it did not proceed. Could someone please send me an card image please.
Thank you very much
Elenq
Old 02-04-2023, 11:01 AM   #1342
PeterPan1
PeterPan1 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo clara hd
Is this the right place to ask for SD card image for Clara HD?
Also, where would I find instructions for what to do with it when I get it?
Old 02-04-2023, 01:55 PM   #1343
dogrocket
dogrocket began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
I'm in the same boat as many: Clara HD suddenly bricked, computer can't mount the MicroSD card to make an image.

Please send me the image, thanks!
Old 02-04-2023, 02:10 PM   #1344
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordiheb View Post
hi, may I have the image too? thank you so much
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.
Old 02-04-2023, 02:10 PM   #1345
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by elenq View Post
Hello friendly ereaders,
My Kobo Clara has completely frozen and I am guessing from the different posts I have read that it is because of the SD card.
I tried creating an image myself but my compter showed an error message - it did not proceed. Could someone please send me an card image please.
Thank you very much
Elenq
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in Requests to enable Private Messages to ask it to be enabled.

Old 02-04-2023, 02:12 PM   #1346
DNSB
Bibliophagist

@PeterPan1
@dogrocket

PMs sent
Old 02-04-2023, 03:28 PM   #1347
RomanVerov
RomanVerov began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO
HELP

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
I Format CD card HELP me? send me PLZ CARD IMAGE
Old 02-04-2023, 06:07 PM   #1348
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomanVerov View Post
I Format CD card HELP me? send me PLZ CARD IMAGE

Old 02-05-2023, 05:48 AM   #1349
lordiheb
lordiheb began at the beginning.

Device: kobe
I think it's done, David. if you can send me the link, please. thank you
Old 02-05-2023, 08:30 AM   #1350
elenq
elenq began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post

Thanks for the heads up, my PM are now enabled!
Closed Thread

Tags
frozen, image, issue