Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Everything Audiobooks > Audiobook Discussions

Notices

Old 07-28-2022, 01:56 PM   #1
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Audible Is Weird

So I'm over at Audible, searching on the name "kate summerscale." Audible tells me:
Quote:
No results for "kate summer scale" in All Categories
No results for the keyword. Please try a different one, or try advanced search. Search instead for "kate summerscale"
I check to make sure I didn't inadvertently add a space in the name; I didn't. I click on the "kate summerscale" hyperlink Audible provided, and, lo and behold, I get my search results.

Um, Audible, that's the phrase I originally searched for, and got nothing.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote