Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 03-17-2017, 08:54 PM   #16
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover6 View Post
Your link is not working.

Convert all your MOBi to Epub.

The light is perfect for reading at night.

Epub library books will work fine.
Yes to all of this. Except consider kepub if the books have a lot of footnotes, or if you just prefer the slightly different feature set and speed.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 01:05 AM   #17
Kimberly.L
Kimberly.L began at the beginning.

Device: nook color/kindle fire
Thanks for the input everyone. I decided to go ahead and get the H2O for the bigger screen and reading in the bath.
Kimberly.L is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2017, 05:09 PM   #18
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly.L View Post
Thanks for the input everyone. I decided to go ahead and get the H2O for the bigger screen and reading in the bath.
Good choice.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:37 PM   #19
heli3d
heli3d began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Kobo works in USA for libraries, that is not a problem (unless you cannot use ADE)
The Kobo aura one has overdrive built right into the home screen so you don't need ADE separately anymore.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
heli3d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 04:46 AM   #20
meeera
Grand Sorcerer
meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meeera ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, iPadMini4, iPad4, MBP; support other Kobo/Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by heli3d View Post
The Kobo aura one has overdrive built right into the home screen so you don't need ADE separately anymore.
Kimberley was looking at the Aura, not the Aura One. And has ended up with an H2O, which also doesn't have native Overdrive like the KA1 does.
meeera is offline   Reply With Quote