Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-31-2020, 03:51 PM   #1
Middleton8228
Middleton8228 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Reader
Help! Novice! Not finding books in Kindle

Hello and Help. First, I'm not familiar with forums, please forgive my clumsiness.

When I try and convert. It says there is no supported source format .. Have missed a configuration? Or ...

Thanks for any help. So excited about this tool

Middleton8228 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 04:53 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

Please describe your problem in the Calibre subforum (I assume you try to convert with Calibre?):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=235

Many members never visit the introduction section and so they won't see your question here. You would get more help in the Calibre section.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert