Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Writers' Corner

Notices

Old 03-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #1
llreader
Mesmerist
llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600 Silver. Much nicer than I expected.
Reading in Barcelona, Sunday March 28

For anyone in the Barcelona area, I will be reading at Tri.Lengua next Sunday (March 28th).

I will be reading a short piece form my book-in-progress, and another piece, but Tri.Lengua is always fun, anyway.

Cheers!

LL
llreader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 02:25 AM   #2
lene1949
Wizard
lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lene1949 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle paper white
I wish!
lene1949 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-21-2010, 11:55 AM   #3
llreader
Mesmerist
llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.llreader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lene1949 View Post
I wish!
It still isn't too late to book a flight! One of the regulars is an Australian as well.
Old 03-21-2010, 12:24 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
You could come to Boston and do the reading. Would make it a lot easier for me to go.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 01:35 PM   #5
llreader
Mesmerist

Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
You could come to Boston and do the reading. Would make it a lot easier for me to go.
I'll be in Boston this summer (I'm from the Boston area). Any place you suggest? I could get on their list now.

Actually, now that you mention it, that is a good idea. I will contact my writer friend in Boston and see what he says. Thanks!
Advert
Old 03-30-2010, 11:42 AM   #6
llreader
Mesmerist

Well, the reading went well (it was my second with this group, and the first one went better, I think - the acoustics are a bit crap).

Also, my little smashwords experiment hit 200 downloads today, which is not a lot, but since I didn't really flog it anywhere but here, I am a bit chuffed.

Tags
reading