Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Devices

Notices

Old 10-23-2015, 03:49 PM   #1
hunkle
hunkle began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
can I manage my kobo collection with calibre?

Hello
i'd like to manage my kobo collection, regrouping multiple book under one collection, from the reader its too slow and looks like calibre can do it, but i'm new to calibre and don't know how.
could anyone tell me how?
Thank you
hunkle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2015, 04:16 PM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
These links may be of help...

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=193184
https://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/Kobo...nd_Collections
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-23-2015, 06:49 PM   #3
hunkle
hunkle began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
thank you very much, it worked.
hunkle is offline   Reply With Quote