Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 05-22-2019, 01:29 AM   #16
mjericho
mjericho began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Same Issue different dude

I understand that there is a way to modify the download template but I do not know how. I am getting an error on a not rare book. I did include the "Details". I read earlier just delete what is behind the colon, but there are three colons and I cant seem to find where these are able to be modified. I may be doing something stupid I am not an expert on this software by any means.

calibre, version 3.42.0
ERROR: No matches found: <p>Failed to find any books that match your search. Try making the search <b>less specific</b>. For example, use only the author's last name and a single distinctive word from the title.<p>To see the full log, click "Show details".

Running identify query with parameters:
{u'authors': [u'Tom Clancy'], u'title': u'Operation Barracuda', u'timeout': 30, u'identifiers': {}}
Using plugins: Goodreads (1, 4, 0), Google (1, 0, 0), Amazon.com (1, 2, 9)
The log from individual plugins is below

****************************** Goodreads (1, 4, 0) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from Goodreads took 1.73000001907
identify - start. title=Operation Barracuda, authors=[u'Tom Clancy'], identifiers={}
Querying: https://www.goodreads.com/search?sea...e=books&search[query]=Operation+Barracuda+Tom+Clancy
no isbn
response: <Element html at 0x16765c1ebd8>

************************************************** ******************************

****************************** Google (1, 0, 0) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from Google took 0.958999872208
Making query: https://books.google.com/books/feeds...uthor%3AClancy

************************************************** ******************************

****************************** Amazon.com (1, 2, 9) ******************************
Found 0 results
Downloading from Amazon.com took 1.79799985886
User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/72.0.3626.121 Safari/537.36
Server: amazon
No matches found with query: u'https://www.amazon.com/s/?sort=relevanceexprank&unfiltered=1&field-author=Tom+Clancy&search-alias=stripbooks&field-title=Operation+Barracuda'

The identify phase took 2.26 seconds
The longest time (1.798000) was taken by: Amazon.com
Merging results from different sources
We have 0 merged results, merging took: 0.00 seconds
mjericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2019, 01:47 AM   #17
jhowell
Grand Sorcerer
jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhowell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjericho View Post
Running identify query with parameters:
{u'authors': [u'Tom Clancy'], u'title': u'Operation Barracuda',...
The author of that book is David Michaels, not Tom Clancy.

Last edited by jhowell; 05-22-2019 at 01:53 AM.
jhowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-22-2019, 12:43 PM   #18
mjericho
mjericho began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Ok, I am an idiot. Thanks for the assist.
mjericho is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, download, ebook, error, metadata