Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2017, 03:39 AM   #61
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
PM sent.
Old 06-29-2017, 05:57 AM   #62
melovesflying
Groupie
melovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy bluemelovesflying can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 3, Kobo Aura, Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
Thanks David. Sent you another PM
Advert
Old 07-05-2017, 08:05 AM   #63
fireport
fireport began at the beginning.

Device: kobo glo hd
Hi. My kobo glo HD is dead. Where i can find the system image to try to resurrect ?
Thanks
Old 07-05-2017, 08:27 AM   #64
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

PM sent.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:37 PM   #65
RobinBirch
RobinBirch began at the beginning.

Device: KOBO Glo
Need Glo SD image

Hi,
I need an image for a Glo SD and a pointer to the instructions to rebuild/load it onto the card. Help please

Robin
Advert
Old 07-05-2017, 07:37 PM   #66
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

@RobinBirch: Your request is a bit confusing.You post in the Glo HD thread, your subject is "Glo SD image", the post says "Glo SD" and your device is listed as a "Glo". I'm assuming you want the image for a Glo, as there is no such thing as a "Glo SD", so I sent that.

For instructions, see Memory Upgrade Mod Guide.
Old 07-20-2017, 06:56 PM   #67
tiagoncalves
tiagoncalves began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Good evening eveyone! My Kobo Glo HD button just stop working to put it to sleep or to turn it off - now it just works to force shutdown the Kobo, when I press it for more than 15/20 seconds. I've made the factory reset, but it didn't work. So, I would like to install the original SD Image. Can someone please send it to me? Thanks in advance.
Regards. Tiago G.
Old 07-20-2017, 07:33 PM   #68
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent. But...

You didn't add the config file option to take screenshots? This uses the power button to take a screenshot and means it can't be used for sleep or powering the device off normally. No matter how many times I've used it over the years, whenever I enable it, I forget it works this way and wonder why the button doesn't work.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:57 AM   #69
tiagoncalves
tiagoncalves began at the beginning.

Thanks a lot David! I haven't change the config,but i'm expecting that it's a software problem.the button does work to force shutdown,so...I'll try with the original image and check it. Thanks again.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:28 AM   #70
Sharon Jackson
Sharon Jackson began at the beginning.

I think I am in the same position and need an image for my Kobo Glo HD SD card, please! (I tried a firmware downgrade, go to the part where the device updates, and now all I have is a black screen with squiggles.)

Thank you very much, in advance.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:33 AM   #71
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 07-29-2017, 12:47 PM   #72
yurihead
yurihead began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Glo HD
Hi David, could you send me an image for Kobo Glo HD also.
Thank you in advance
Old 07-30-2017, 12:54 AM   #73
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Old 08-01-2017, 01:57 PM   #74
donquijote
donquijote began at the beginning.

Hi David,
same here, since yesterday my Kobo Glo HD won't turn back on again. Could you send me your link with the image as well?
Thanks a lot. A lot!
Old 08-01-2017, 07:50 PM   #75
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer

PM sent.
Closed Thread