Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-24-2013, 12:20 PM   #46
Yoths
Enthusiast
Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.Yoths is as sexy as a twisted cruller doughtnut.

Device: SONY PRS-T1
Toxaris, Are
I'll try to reproduce and fix your problems next days, give me some time...
Yoths is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 04:44 PM   #47
Are
Are began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Yes, of course! Thank you!!
Are is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2013, 03:34 PM   #48
Uveral
Uveral began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
The same bug

Hi!

First of all, I apologize for my English, use google translator and my rusty skills.

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for your work to a student like me makes life much easier

I think i have the same bug of Toxaris.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I have another error. See below:

The marked text is exported to the file, but not the text before and after it. If I unmark the option, I do not get these messages.

I looked at the code of the ePUB and found out that in this particular case there was this: random text</i> <i>marked text.
When i unmark the "expand marked text" option, i haven´t any message, and all it´s ok.

But if i mark the option, i have the same bug

and i lost a lot of annotations

Thanks!!
Uveral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:18 PM   #49
Talamasca
Talamasca began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-T2
Hello,
thanks for your program, but I just downloaded it and unfortunately it's not working. Maybe it's because I have a more advanced version of Net framework?

(Sorry It's in italian)
Talamasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2015, 02:53 PM   #50
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
You could try my version. I took the version from Yoths and updated it a little (added support for Kobo for one thing).

It is on my site (look at my sig). I have opened a thread for this here.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-04-2015, 07:21 AM   #51
Talamasca
Talamasca began at the beginning.

Device: Sony prs-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
You could try my version. I took the version from Yoths and updated it a little (added support for Kobo for one thing).

It is on my site (look at my sig). I have opened a thread for this here.
Thank you very much ^^
It's working for ebooks with a few annotations, but as soon as I try with ebooks with a lot of annotations it freezes, in the same way as in the screenshot I put above.
Talamasca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2015, 07:34 AM   #52
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
No problem, can you sent me a PM? I will need some files for testing to find out what is going on.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 05:14 AM   #53
michailbachtin
Enthusiast
michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.michailbachtin is cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night.

Device: Sony PSR-1
Dear Users of the Sony Annotation exporter,

I love the format of these annotations. I have the following problem: the new software for the Pocketbook series of eReaders has also changed recently to the sql format.

You can guess my next question:

Would it be possible to add a configuration for the Pocketbook Touch HD (which uses the same software as the Pocketbook Inkpad 2 etc)?

The sql code is stored in a books.db file. Here's what it looks like:

http://www55.zippyshare.com/v/FWqtwM6m/file.html

The file is located on:

F:\system\config

Where F appears Touch HD (F in Windows.

I suppose you might need information for the SD Card in order to get the notes from that.

Could anyone help me? I know there are thousands of Pocketbook users out there who would appreciate it.

Let me know if I can help!

Cheers,

B.
michailbachtin is offline   Reply With Quote