Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 07-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #241
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
... or seed. Definitely dog meat or seed.
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 12:09 PM   #242
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, GalaxyTab, BB Bold9700, BB 8300, Sony Clie, Palm Vx, Palm III
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
... or seed. Definitely dog meat or seed.
You would eat this?

You deserve to be BBQ'd, fried and batter dipped.

To arms my fellow Buffalo chicken wing lovers!
lestatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 03:25 PM   #243
BenG
Home Guard
BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BenG ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3G, iPhone 6
I had some grilled dogs yesterday.
BenG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 08:27 PM   #244
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For that comment you deserved to be baked in your own juices!
I said the hounds, not some puppy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lestatar View Post
You would eat this?

Old 07-05-2011, 12:47 AM   #245
Solitaire1
Samurai Lizard
Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solitaire1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: NookColor
Quote:
You would eat this?

I couldn't eat a sad-eyed puppy, or any type of dog. Chickens, on the other hand, are made for eating. However, I prefer chicken legs over chicken wings. Turkey is a good alternative too.
Solitaire1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:08 AM   #246
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion
lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lestatar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
For that comment you deserved to be baked in your own juices!
I said the hounds, not some puppy!
Adult Basset Hound:

You'd eat that?
Old 07-05-2011, 01:20 AM   #247
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-900(unused lately) iPadAir2, want me Kindle Oasis
Nobody seems to mind pix of roast chooks. Dogs on the other hand maybe not so much. Don't look if you can't take it..

Spoiler:
SneakySnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 01:45 AM   #248
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Adult Basset Hound:

You'd eat that?
You have to ask?
Quote:
Originally Posted by SneakySnake View Post
Nobody seems to mind pix of roast chooks. Dogs on the other hand maybe not so much. Don't look if you can't take it..

Spoiler:
Silly dogs and their desire to eat this innocent chook..
Old 07-05-2011, 02:08 AM   #249
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion

@SS: yah...I am well aware that there are still places in the world where canines are consumed as food.

However, in many cases these days the canine food stock ARE NOT your normal pet-type domesticated dogs. There are countries that are specifically breeding certain dogs intended primarily as food.

As a dog [animal] lover [but still devoted carnivore/omnivore raised in NYC/the West], i could never partake of this. Still, as distasteful as I might find this practice of raising dogs specifically for food stock, I do see a distinction here.

Chickens are a whole other story...

Last edited by lestatar; 07-05-2011 at 02:22 AM.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:17 AM   #250
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!
SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SneakySnake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I must admit that i have no desire to eat doggies, but chook on the other hand I have a couple of times a week.
Old 07-05-2011, 02:23 AM   #251
lestatar
LB's lolz Mutt Minion

^ nice. I always had a dream while growing up:
One day, space allowing, I would like to raise all together a dog, 2 cats and a snake in the same house.

Freaky, right?
Old 07-05-2011, 02:41 PM   #252
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Apropos of nothing:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tmbot110621.gif
Views:	343
Size:	29.8 KB
ID:	73857
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:14 PM   #253
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Apropos of nothing:

Attachment 73857
Which is better than road-kill chicken.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2011, 10:15 PM   #254
SneakySnake
I'm watching you!

kenny! yay you are back?
Old 07-05-2011, 10:24 PM   #255
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
There's the snake. I was looking for you. How's tricks?
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
11 herbs and spices, cajun spiced aprilhare, canibal penguins rule, cluck, kentucky fried poohbear, kfc on the house!!, ready roasted red phoenix, time to eat chicken!