Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 10-14-2017, 02:22 AM   #16441
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
60% off code valid until Oct 16th per email

OCT60
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 03:09 AM   #16442
winsomnia
Groupie
winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.winsomnia can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: kobo Touch, kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fbone View Post

OCT60
It applies to a list of specific eBook titles:
https://www.kobo.com/ca/en/p/openroad17ca
winsomnia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 03:35 AM   #16443
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Quote:

OCT60
Thanks, but it doesn't work on any title
Josieb1 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:44 AM   #16444
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josieb1 View Post
Thanks, but it doesn't work on any title
It only works on the Open Road Media titles in winsomnia's link. Unless there's something you really want to have now, I think the discount on the ORM daily deals typically work out to be 75% discount, and at least for the SF, most if not all of them have been discounted at least once before.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:56 PM   #16445
Fbone
Is that a sandwich?
Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Fbone ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Open Road titles are also available on Hoopla.
Fbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 06:17 PM   #16446
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Open Road titles are also available on Hoopla.
And Hoopla is not available on a Kobo Reader. You have to read eBooks from Hoopla with the Hoopla app or the Hoopla website.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 09:21 PM   #16447
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
And Hoopla is not available on a Kobo Reader. You have to read eBooks from Hoopla with the Hoopla app or the Hoopla website.
Freading has Open Road books and it will work in Kobo readers.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 10:52 AM   #16448
darthyoda6
Connoisseur
darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.darthyoda6 can talk all four legs off a donkey... then persuade it to go for a walk.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Paperwhite 10th Gen, Kindle 7th Gen
Just got an email for 50% off VIP membership. Since my main account is already VIP and I don't need my second account to be VIP, here it is:
Quote:
VIP2TCMUR
Valid till Oct. 23, 2017
darthyoda6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:18 AM   #16449
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthyoda6 View Post
Just got an email for 50% off VIP membership. Since my main account is already VIP and I don't need my second account to be VIP, here it is:
Valid till Oct. 23, 2017
I had this email is it worth doing?
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:39 AM   #16450
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

For a limited time only, become a VIP Member for only $5 when you use promo code: VIPC6YGS3

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 10-16-2017, 11:48 AM   #16451
bookaho!ic
Evangelist
bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bookaho!ic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo Aura H20 2nd Ed
thanks Blossom got that email however is it worth it. I tend to get my books at 99p but I do get a lot of them
bookaho!ic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 11:52 AM   #16452
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

I don't buy from Kobo due to them not having gift cards anymore. So anyone can use it. I haven't checked my other two accounts yet.

Sent from my Nexus 7
Old 10-16-2017, 12:11 PM   #16453
bgalbrecht
Wizard
bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bgalbrecht ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch, Kobo Glo HD, Kobo Clara HD, Kindle 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
It depends on how much you buy at Kobo. You get a free book from a small selection (and I still haven't used the coupon yet after 9 months), some books are discounted 10% (but not any of the Big 5 publishers), and I think you automatically get double super points. I think I bought my first year's membership with super points. I buy a lot at Kobo, and a lot of them are from Open Road Media which are discounted 10%, so it was worth it to me.
bgalbrecht is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 12:16 PM   #16454
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
It depends what you buy. You get 10% off nonagency books but if you only buy 99p books it would take a lot of them to accumulate enough points to get other free books. You will get a coupon for 1 free book from a limited list, but you do have the entire year to choose something and the list changes occasionally.

If you do buy a lot from Kobo and not just agency books it is worth the price especially half the price.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2017, 01:12 PM   #16455
Purple Lady
Grand Sorcerer
Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Purple Lady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Huawei MediaPad M5, LG V30, Boyue T80S, Nexus 7 LTE, K3 3G, Fire HD8
Quote:
Originally Posted by bookaho!ic View Post
You get a free book so if there is a book you want it would be worth it if it's $5 or more.

Does anybody have a link for the free books for VIP?
Purple Lady is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
coupon, discount, ridiculous deals