Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 05-23-2017, 12:35 PM   #1
afainber
Connoisseur
afainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the roughafainber is a jewel in the rough

Device: Boyue Likebook Plus, Inkbook Explore
Frontlight quality

Hi all,

Over the years, I owned and saw a number of Onyx Boox devices with frontlight (two T68, two T76, R65...).
In addition to this, I've watched all the videos available online that show Onyx Boox devices and saw a lot of photo reviews.

What I've seen is that the frontlight of practically every unit I've owned/saw video/pics online has the same list of flaws - blotches, darker and lighter sides, etc.

Does anyone here own an Onyx Boox device with a frontlight that can be defined as "perfect"? Is there even such a thing or is this a limitation of the current frontlight technology?
afainber is offline   Reply With Quote