Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 06-27-2010, 09:13 PM   #16
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeylytics View Post
So, I upgraded my Sprint HTC Hero to 2.1, downloaded my Kobo software, loaded up my ebook, and...

Yech. The book loads, but for my purchased ebook, page turns usually don't work, and if they do, they take a few seconds to do so. Judging by the comments in Android Market, many others are in the same leaky boat although it appears to work for some people. It seems like you released this way too early. Time to market to get market feedback is one thing, but it doesn't do you any good to release that buggy of a product and burn your brand.

Shortcovers on Android 1.6 was basic, but at least it worked. But now that doesn't work on 2.1 either.
Aldiko is still the best reader on Android. I don't even waste my time with the other stuff other than just to check them out.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
android, kobo