Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-02-2010, 02:07 PM   #1
nminnm
nminnm
nminnm began at the beginning.

Device: none
New Ebook-LOST LETTER

Hi Ebook readers, I thought you might be interested to know I just published the LOST LETTER at Smashwords, available in Ebook format for immediate sampling so you can try before you buy. Here’s a direct hyperlink.

http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/7861

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	LostLetterCover2.jpeg
Views:	217
Size:	46.9 KB
ID:	42358  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GPUB15102-00001 Kirkus Discoveries Review.pdf (147.4 KB, 211 views)
nminnm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2010, 04:20 PM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
I copied this post here so that members would find this offer.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert