Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-02-2017, 01:05 PM   #1
isreah
isreah began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max Carta
Alternate stylus for Boox Max Carta

I have been using the Boox Max Carta for about a week, and it has been working great for me. The only annoying thing that I have run into is that when taking notes on it, I keep accidentally pressing the button on the side of the stylus (probably caused by me not holding pens correctly). I was wondering if there was an option to disable that button, or purchase a different stylus that would work on this device that does not have a button on it.
isreah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2017, 01:53 PM   #2
bsnick
Zealot
bsnick began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx M96+, T68+, Max2, YP2, HiSense A2 Pro
Ectaco's JetBook Color stylus works on the M96+, but I don't know for sure that it would work with the Max Carta. Besides which it's basically the size of a golf pencil.
bsnick is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-07-2017, 12:16 AM   #3
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi, Kindle 4SO, Kindle for Android, Sony PRS-350 and PRS-T1
Is it a Wacom digitizer? If so EMR or AES?
Kumabjorn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 07:53 AM   #4
isreah
isreah began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Max Carta
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kumabjorn View Post
Is it a Wacom digitizer? If so EMR or AES?
It is an EMR based digitizer, I believe it is the Wacom "penabled" digitizer
isreah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2017, 06:25 PM   #5
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic
Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kumabjorn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hence, any Wacom EMR compatible pen would work. Some better than others, but there are some Bamboo styli that should be compatible. Nice to know, choice is never wrong.
Advert
Old 06-13-2017, 08:28 AM   #6
Kumabjorn
Basculocolpic

Well, I was wrong. My other Wacom EMR pens did not work on the Max Carta. Or they have turned the digitizer around switching polarity in the pen.

Tags
boox, button, carta, max, stylus