Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 04-14-2024, 10:02 AM   #9466
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
New Test Version Posted

2024-04-14
- New Site: fanfictions.fr (#1061) French language site, thanks yvesmotteux
JimmXinu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 06:48 AM   #9467
w4tchdoge
w4tchdoge began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
Question Scribble Hub missing title_page.xhtml

Is anyone else having issues with epubs for stories from Scribble Hub not having a title_page.xhtml file in the epub? I've only just noticed this as I was experimenting with changing titlepage_* in my INI file but it seems like none of the recent SH stories I've downloaded via FFF have a title_page.xhtml file. I've also looked through my FFF downloads and the last time an SH story had a title_page.xhtml file was Aug 2023.

Now I'm not entirely sure whether I messed something up in my INI file or Scribble Hub changed something. I did try checking with these two stories in a Calibre library where I hadn't touched the INI file in a long time and they were still lacking a title_page.xhtml file but I'm also including the sections of my current INI file that affect Scribble Hub as well as attaching my safe-d INI file in case they're needed for debugging purposes.

[defaults] and [epub] sections (with comments removed)
Spoiler:
Code:
[defaults]
is_adult:true

no_image_processing:true
remove_transparency: false

dateCreated_format:%%Y-%%m-%%d %%H:%%M:%%S
datePublished_format:%%Y-%%m-%%d
dateUpdated_format:%%Y-%%m-%%d

extratags:

browser_cache_path:C:\Users\User\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Cache\Cache_Data
browser_cache_age_limit:0.2

## ------------------------------------------------
## ------------------------------------------------

[epub]
include_images:true

keep_summary_html:true

make_firstimage_cover:false

add_to_extra_valid_entries:,GC_status_wipe
include_in_GC_status_wipe:"No"

titlepage_start:<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
 <html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
 <head>
 <title>${title} by ${author}</title>
 <link href="stylesheet.css" type="text/css" charset="UTF-8" rel="stylesheet"/>
 </head>
 <body class="fff_titlepage">
 <div class="title">
 <h2><a href="${storyUrl}">${title}</a> by ${authorHTML}</h2>
 </div>
 <hr id="underTitle-horRule">

titlepage_entry:
 <b>${label}:</b> ${value}<br />

titlepage_wide_entry:
 <b>${label}:</b> ${value}<br />

titlepage_no_title_entry:

titlepage_end:
 </body>
 </html>

add_to_output_css:
 .fff_titlepage hr { border-top: 1px; border-style: solid none none none; }
 .fff_titlepage [id="underTitle-horRule"] { border-top: medium; border-style: solid none none none; }

[www.scribblehub.com] section
Spoiler:
Code:
[www.scribblehub.com]
username:XXXXXXXX
password:XXXXXXXX

use_cloudscraper:true
#use_flaresolverr_proxy:directimages
#use_flaresolverr_proxy:true

user_agent:Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/123.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
slow_down_sleep_time:1

#tweak_fg_sleep:true
#min_fg_sleep:2.0
#max_fg_sleep:4.0
#max_fg_sleep_at_downloads:2

include_titlepage:false

category_label:Tags
genre_label:Genre

## Add formatting (a border and some padding) for tables in the story text
add_to_output_css:
 td { padding: 0.5em }
 table { border: 1px solid; border-collapse: collapse; }

add_to_extratags:,From SH

add_to_extra_valid_entries:,prefix_tags,prefix_genres,prefix_fandoms,prefix_status,prefix_warnings

include_in_prefix_tags:category
include_in_prefix_genres:genre
include_in_prefix_fandoms:fandoms
include_in_prefix_status:status
include_in_prefix_warnings:warnings

add_to_replace_metadata:
 prefix_tags=>^(.*)=>[SH] [t] \1
 prefix_genres=>^(.*)=>[SH] [g] \1
 prefix_fandoms=>^(.*)=>[SH] [f] \1
 prefix_status=>^(.*)=>[SH] [s] \1
 prefix_warnings=>^(.*)=>[SH] [w] \1

include_subject_tags:prefix_tags,prefix_genres,prefix_fandoms,prefix_status,prefix_warnings,extratags

# Cover related settings for Scribble Hub
cover_exclusion_regexp:(https://www.scribblehub.com/)?(/img/)?noimagefound.jpg
generate_cover_settings:
 ${cover_image} => ((first)|(default)|(^$)) => ScribbleHub

add_to_custom_columns_settings:
 dateUpdated=>#fff_dateupdated
 numChapters=>#fff_chapter_count
 numWords=>#fff_words
 status=>#fff_status
# ↓ Always set "#cgenst" to "No" so that when works that did not previously have a author specified cover get one, they will no longer be indicated as having a generated cover
 GC_status_wipe=>#cgenst

Any help/insight would be much appreciated.
Attached Files
File Type: txt FFF-master-personal-safe.fffini.txt (63.9 KB, 17 views)
w4tchdoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 10:17 AM   #9468
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by w4tchdoge View Post
Is anyone else having issues with epubs for stories from Scribble Hub not having a title_page.xhtml file in the epub?
You have include_titlepage:false under [www.scribblehub.com].

So naturally you're not getting a title page.
Old 04-15-2024, 11:07 AM   #9469
w4tchdoge
w4tchdoge began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre
...Wow, how the heck did I miss that? Now I feel like a moron
Thanks for pointing out my dumb mistake
w4tchdoge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2024, 11:15 AM   #9470
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H2O, formerly Aura HD
Did you enable it for a specific story and then forget about it? You can use a [storyUrl] section for that.
ownedbycats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:36 AM   #9471
sorin61
sorin61 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
OK.... So literotica made a massive change in their site and FFF can't find the stories anymore (You can't even add authors to favorites, but that's another thing).
Hopefully you can figure what changed and what has to be changed to functionality... Thanks!
sorin61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 04:39 AM   #9472
sorin61
sorin61 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo touch
Literotica issues

OK... so literotica made some serious changes on their site and FFF can't find the stories anymore.
Hopefully you can find out what changed and what has to be changed to regain functionality.
Thank you!
sorin61 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:01 AM   #9473
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorin61 View Post
OK... so literotica made some serious changes on their site and FFF can't find the stories anymore.
Hopefully you can find out what changed and what has to be changed to regain functionality.
Thank you!
See issue #1058.
Old Yesterday, 03:07 PM   #9474
ownedbycats
Custom User Title
ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ownedbycats ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Probably not feasible (and a bit niche), but thought it worth asking anyways: A menu option that automatically inserts [storyUrl] sections for the selected stories to the end of personal.ini.

The one problem I can see with it is accidentally ending up with conflicts from duplicate sections.
Old Yesterday, 05:03 PM   #9475
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ownedbycats View Post
Probably not feasible (and a bit niche), but thought it worth asking anyways: A menu option that automatically inserts [storyUrl] sections for the selected stories to the end of personal.ini.

The one problem I can see with it is accidentally ending up with conflicts from duplicate sections.
Yeah, no, not likely.

What on earth are you doing that you want that many story sections??
Old Yesterday, 06:10 PM   #9476
ownedbycats
Custom User Title

A lot of add_category_when_multi_category:false mostly.
Old Today, 10:36 PM   #9477
cantper
cantper began at the beginning.

Device: none
For stories on [base_xenforoforum] sites, is there any way to apply the "skip_threadmarks_categories:" only for select stories?

Like skip downloading the categories for a certain story, but download those categories for every other story in general.
cantper is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fanfiction