Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > iRiver Story

Notices

Old 09-26-2014, 07:31 AM   #1
boren
boren began at the beginning.

Device: none
Is there a current eBook reader that matches the Story HD?

I'm looking for a model that has the following features:

- Supports folders
- At least 1024x768
- At least 6"
- Supports EPUB, MOBI and preferably FB2
- Supports wordwrap (text reflow) for PDF fiels
- Has an SD card slot

Anything like it that's currently made?
boren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2014, 09:42 AM   #2
hubertphava
Connoisseur
hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hubertphava ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, Onyx-Boox Poke5
Onyx T68 for example... (actually, my ereader)
Or Icarus Illumina.

HP
hubertphava is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2014, 05:46 AM   #3
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
PocketBook Touch Lux 2?

Pretty much any current 6" reader has 1024x7[56]8, take your pick...

The Story HD is a nice reader (display-wise, considering its age) but the software was always lacking, I probably wouldn't have kept the device this long if I hadn't found a way to mod it...
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2014, 12:44 AM   #4
CazMar
Book Geek
CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CazMar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Asus MemPad 7" tablet, Nexus 5, Asus 10" tablet
Mine has just developed the dreaded lines across the screen - despite careful handling a plane flight proved too much for the poor old thing. Sad as I really liked it, despite strange software.
CazMar is offline   Reply With Quote