Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 04-30-2010, 01:13 AM   #1
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Woot's item of the day is "Sony Digital eReader Touch Edition" [SALE ENDED]

Title says it all. $199.99 for a PRS-600

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-01-2010 at 07:19 AM.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 01:57 AM   #2
nikkie
Guru
nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40nikkie is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: Android, Kindle Paperwhite, lots of ancient readers
Was going to point this out too. It's a good deal...
nikkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2010, 07:52 AM   #3
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
I've been hoping and praying (for no reason at all) that Sony would start selling refurb units on woot. That is a great deal, and woot is very reputable.
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 11:57 AM   #4
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Pro, & a Samsung Galaxy S9.
Jeeze that's tempting. Only one day. If only I hadn't bought that Nook!
WT Sharpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2010, 12:58 PM   #5
Madam Broshkina
Manic Do Fuse
Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Madam Broshkina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 500, 505, 350, Kindle 3, DXG, nook, Irex DR800SG, iPad
Could be less then one day. Once Woot sells out a product they are done for the day.
Madam Broshkina is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2010, 01:08 PM   #6
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!
WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WT Sharpe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No friggin' sales resistance at all. None. Zip. Zilch.

My black refurb Touch Edition should be here within a week.

I hope I get the package before my wife does!
Old 04-30-2010, 07:04 PM   #7
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
No friggin' sales resistance at all. None. Zip. Zilch.

My black refurb Touch Edition should be here within a week.

I hope I get the package before my wife does!
DUDE! You Rock!
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:41 PM   #8
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

My referb PRS-600 is due to arrive on the 11th. Whoop! Whoop! Whoop!
Old 05-07-2010, 09:21 PM   #9
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Quote:
The only thing that stinks about woot is that smartpost takes FOREVER! But hey, it's always $5, and it gets there eventually.
Old 05-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #10
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
The only thing that stinks about woot is that smartpost takes FOREVER! But hey, it's always $5, and it gets there eventually.
$5.00 FedEx shipping! Woot must have cut some kind of a deal. It's hard to find $5 shipping on nail clippers!
Old 05-08-2010, 09:01 AM   #11
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
$5.00 FedEx shipping! Woot must have cut some kind of a deal. It's hard to find $5 shipping on nail clippers!
It's split between FedEx and USPS. And it's very slow
Old 05-08-2010, 09:43 AM   #12
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Yet another diversionary tactic, I see. You Amazonian spies are all alike.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 12:04 PM   #13
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
It's split between FedEx and USPS. And it's very slow
But with those two, you know it will arrive. The USPS is a crapshoot.
Old 05-08-2010, 12:09 PM   #14
WT Sharpe
Bah, humbug!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivaldirules View Post
Yet another diversionary tactic, I see. You Amazonian spies are all alike.
Did it work? I mean, I am not like the other Amazon spies!! I mean, I'm not spying for Amazon. I mean Of course I'm not a spy. Whatever gave you that idea?