Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 10:23 AM   #1
rickstarz
Enthusiast
rickstarz began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS600
Sony battery/Speed of Reading

Do you think being a slow reader or speed reader makes a difference on the battery length on a Sony?

I'm mostly a slow reader, reading pages casually, sometimes letting the Reader rest on 1 page for 5mins so I can have a break.

It doesn't seem to make a difference, whether I'm fast or slow the battery lasts around 2 weeks (usually 1 bar every 4 days).

Pretty impressive.
rickstarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:14 PM   #2
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
I have about the same experience. It doesn't really matter if I read a lot or nothing at all (and leaving the reader in stand-by/sleep) after about a week two bars have gone. I charge my reader every Sunday night.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
battery