Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-24-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
Nokia N770 web tablet

NOW SOLD

I was having a sort-out and discovered I still have my Nokia N770 web tablet. As I upgraded to the N800, I no longer need this so am putting it up for sale.

It has the hard case, slip cover, stand, spare stylus, USB cable, box and for some reason 2 chargers. I don't seem to have the manual for it, but it can be downloaded from Nokia's site here: http://europe.nokia.com/A4145104

It's a small device whose main use is as a web tablet, either through a wifi connection or via a mobile phone, but it can also be used as an ebook reader using something like FBReader: http://www.fbreader.org/about.php

I'm looking for £25 including first class recorded postage to the UK, or around £35 (proof of postage plus tracking within UK, or an extra £4 on top for delivery confirmation) to Europe (depends on what country...). The plugs are UK plugs, so convertors would be needed if some-one outside the UK buys it.

Specs courtesy of wikipedia:
Quote:
Dimensions: 141×79×19 mm (5.5×3.1×0.7 in)
Weight: 230 g (8.1 oz) with protective cover or 185 g (6.5 oz) without.
Processor: Texas Instruments OMAP 1710 CPU running at 252 MHz. It combines the ARM architecture of the ARM926TEJ core subsystem with a Texas Instruments TMS320C55x digital signal processor.
Memory: 64MiB of DDR RAM, and 128MiB of internal FLASH memory, of which about 64MiB should be available to the user. Option for extended virtual memory (RS-MMC up to 1 GiB (2GiB after flash upgrade))
Display and resolution: 4.1 inches, 800×480 pixels at 225 pixels per inch with up to 65,536 colors
Connectivity: WLAN (IEEE 802.11b/g), Bluetooth 1.2, dial-up access, USB (both user-mode, and non powered host-mode)
Expansion: RS-MMC (both RS-MMC and DV-RS-MMC cards are supported).
Audio: speaker and a microphone
I've got photos of it if anyone wants to see them.

Will accept payment by Paypal.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 05-25-2009 at 09:51 PM. Reason: Sold! ---- Dr. Drib
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2009, 12:16 PM   #2
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Sold

(How do I change the tag to sold??)

Last edited by ShortNCuddlyAm; 05-25-2009 at 04:12 PM.
Advert
Old 05-25-2009, 09:51 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Not to worry, I'll do it for you!

Don
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2009, 05:50 PM   #4
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD

Ta muchly!