Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-14-2008, 12:18 PM   #1
xanadutoo
xanadutoo began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Hello from San Francisco

Just joined and just got an Amazon Kindle. I've had it for several days and love it. So far I have experienced no problems with any aspect of it and am using it constantly.

I didn't get the Sony because I have Mac and Sony is not compatible.

Plus, I am trusting that Amazon will provide excellent support in the long run.

I'm anxious to see what all this group offers and thanks for being here!
xanadutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2008, 01:13 PM   #2
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Welcome to MobileRead.

Hope you like your Kindle as much as I have liked my Sony.
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-14-2008, 01:15 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Welcome to the Forum. Ditto what RWood said
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2008, 03:43 PM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanadutoo View Post
Just joined and just got an Amazon Kindle. I've had it for several days and love it. So far I have experienced no problems with any aspect of it and am using it constantly.

I didn't get the Sony because I have Mac and Sony is not compatible.

Plus, I am trusting that Amazon will provide excellent support in the long run.

I'm anxious to see what all this group offers and thanks for being here!
However, most of the tools needed to convert content for use on the Kindle are Windows based. So either way, it's best to be using Windows in some form.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote