Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 11-29-2011, 07:40 AM   #1
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Tactile keyboard attachment for iPad

Well through a mixture of curiosity and boredom I was scanning through Kickstarter for different, mostly iPad related gizmos. When I happened upon this interesting alternative to an external keyboard:
http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...f=discover_pop

Last edited by Dylrob; 11-29-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote