Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Tolino

Notices

Old 08-27-2022, 10:49 PM   #1
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Tolino Android App

For the heck of it I imstalled the Android app. I'm now stumed as to how ro sideload content to the app. I had some luck with a few ebooks I had already downloaded to my phone by using s file manager to open a file, and then selecting the Tolino app to open the file.

This worked for a few books and also allowed me to upload them to the Tolino cloud. However after that I've had no luck at all.

Anyone have a suggestion?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2022, 10:31 AM   #2
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
It almost looks as if it's related to the size of the book. I cleared the app's storage and then had no issue opening smaller books.

Now to go to my Epos and try downloading content from the cloud.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert