Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-08-2022, 08:15 PM   #1
CThornton80
CThornton80 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Free kid's book Once Upon and Ever After. Last day 09 Jan (0.00 PST 10 Jan)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07ZG2WNXL

"Once Upon and Ever After...shows the importance of accepting change and not living in the past...well written, with a fun rhythm and great rhyming scheme [and] exciting scenes full of suspense and wonder...I would wholeheartedly recommend this book." - Readers' Favorite.

"A wonderful and modern take on fairytales. Children and adults alike will enjoy adding Once Upon and Ever After to their bookshelves." - Indies Today.

Once Upon and Ever After is a different kind of fairytale. Told entirely from the prince’s point of view it charts the journey he takes from his early days of training to his final quest to rescue a princess.Unfortunately things don’t go to plan when he finds that the princess has already rescued herself and the next one he tries to save has done the same!What happens next? Find out in this modern fairytale for children of all ages.With pop up text and a handy word guide

Last edited by CThornton80; 01-08-2022 at 08:20 PM.
CThornton80 is offline   Reply With Quote