Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-12-2013, 01:15 PM   #1
Noetic_Hatter
Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Noetic_Hatter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook HD+
Sony Reader for PC 2.0 losing highlights?

I recently tried the Sony Reader PC app for the first time. I really enjoy the simple interface and attractive reading screen (it's right up there with Nook for PC for me). Plus, I like that you can export your notes into an rtf file.

However, something has occurred that concerns me. I spent the day reading a sideloaded ePub in Sony Reader -- not one purchased from Sony. I made lots of notes and highlights.

When I opened the book the next day in Sony Reader, the comments and highlights were gone.

Anyone else experienced this issue? I don't think I did anything to the files or the program to change it. There was probably a reboot in there somewhere, and it simply misplaced my annotations.

Last edited by Noetic_Hatter; 01-12-2013 at 01:16 PM. Reason: sony, PC, annotations
Noetic_Hatter is offline   Reply With Quote