Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 08-13-2007, 03:40 AM   #1
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
Are ther any good prices (for readers) for non US citizens?

Hi there ,
I'm looking for Sony reader but the current price of 299$ is very expensive to me.
Is there any way or are there any promotions that don't involve ordering a Sony credit card ?

Seems like the reader is the best device for me to read sci fi / fantasy books from.

Thank you.
Cool forum !!!
alophind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:05 AM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
No special offers outside the US that I'm aware of. You might be able to find one cheaper on eBay - that's my only suggestion.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 04:11 AM   #3
alophind
Connoisseur
alophind began at the beginning.

Device: Palm Treo 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
No special offers outside the US that I'm aware of. You might be able to find one cheaper on eBay - that's my only suggestion.
Thank you for your reply.
Beside the credit card offer , Are there any other good offers ?
I have some friends who live in the US and can buy me a reader , but none will order a credit card from sony just to get the reader for 60$ :-)
alophind is offline   Reply With Quote