Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 01-04-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
zxybabydoll
zxybabydoll began at the beginning.

Device: Nook Color
Question PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!!?? Calibre problem...

I downloaded Calibre and I edited the "Metadata" (Author, title, etc.) for my Nook Color because the titles and Author info was all messed up, I fixed the info from Calibre, I should mention that I have the Device chose as the Nook Color IN Calibre, But when I send the eBook files to my Nook Color Device, it sends the Files as Author, then title, BUT the Nook Color will NOT read ANY eBooks that are foldered, They have to all be in the reg. "My Files" then "Books" section, HELP, is there a way to send the books in Calibre to my device without having them all foldered via Author- (ie: JUST BOOK TITLE)? I cant even tell what eBooks that I am trying to read because a lot of the titles are messed up, Calibre seems like a great choice but using Calibre is making it so that NO BOOKS even show up on the device. Also, ALL of the books that are in my library are in either PDF or EPUB ONLY. & I am using a Windows 7 Laptop. is there anything else that I can use or try to be able to change the title info, Etc.?

Last edited by zxybabydoll; 01-04-2011 at 08:38 PM.
zxybabydoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 08:39 PM   #2
user_none
Sigil & calibre developer
user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.user_none ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STR
Go to Preferences, Sending Books to Device. Under save template delete {author_sort}/ so it only says {title}.
user_none is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, calibre library, epub, nook color, pdf