Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 10-07-2011, 05:43 PM   #1
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Ebook covers for Pocketbook IQ

I'm working on uploading my files into calibre so I can covert them to another format, and I would like to use a separate cover for each fandom. I'm not a fan of calibre's default cover and want to create my own cover images in a photo editing program. What would be good image dimensions for the Pocketbook IQ? Would 600x800px work well in that case?
citac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2011, 01:23 PM   #2
hiaig
Addict
hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.hiaig has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: jetbook and PocketBook IQ
600x800 is the required dimension for the bootup logo .... so it will probably the right size for book cover.

I am not sure if your reader app will crop etc.

Cheers
hiaig is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-10-2011, 04:31 PM   #3
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I'm happy to test. I can find my way around graphics programs, and I love working with images. I may design a smaller and a larger one in addition to the size you gave me, and see how they're treated by the reader.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ebook covers