Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Marvin

Notices

Old 09-14-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
artbatista
Groupie
artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.artbatista ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 4, iPad 2
Heads up new iPhone users!

Many of the settings tabs in Marvin for IPhone are scrollable.

Due to an unfortunate requirement by Apple, developers have limited options to show a window is scrollable.

You should be aware that many settings are hidden at the bottom of these tabs, so explore, scroll around the settings tabs.

You will be pleasantly surprised.

Art
artbatista is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2013, 05:20 PM   #2
Kretzer
out of depth
Kretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blueKretzer can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: iPad2, iPhone 5, Kindle3 3G
Ha, I am a pretty old iPhone user, and I've been searching for the justification settings for quite a while, until I tried to scroll some more ...

I like it, though, how Marvin gives you little "nudges" at some points, showing you there is more to find (like in library view, when the context menu flashes a little bit at startup)
Kretzer is offline   Reply With Quote